AMP for WooCommerce
|Pack15||1 - 1||5 %|
|Pack15||2 - 2||10 %|
|Pack15||3 - 1000||15 %|
You can now enable WooCommerce support in AMP with just one click! This will support the product listing page, Shop, Cart and Archive pages. We have rewritten the AMP WooCommerce extension and have added Advanced features into it. We have centralised the user experience and made the design beautiful. This is the most advanced E-Commerce AMP plugin in the WordPress.
WP AMP enables you to:
- Include all content types and archives in your mobile website.
- Embed images, videos, audios and iframes.
- Fully customize the standard design or create a totally new one.
- Track visitors with Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager, Yandex.Metrika and Facebook Pixel.
- Work with Yoast SEO, All in One SEO Pack, The SEO Framework, SEO Ultimate.
- Integrate AMP with WooCommerce to sell on mobile.
- Earn some extra money by adding AdSense and DoubleClick advertising to AMP pages.
This plugin works for:
- Home pages
- Blog pages
- Single posts
- Static pages
- Date and author archives
- The 404 Not Found Page
- Custom post types and taxonomies
- WooCommerce shop, products, categories, cart and tags
Here’s what you can customize:
- Your logo (text, image, or both)
- The header menu
- Footer content
- Featured images
- Post meta data blocks
- Related and recent posts
- List of post comments and button to comment form
- WooCommerce features
- Ad Blocks
- Custom HTML and CSS
WP AMP plugin works with the WooCommerce plugin and allows you to show your products on your AMP site.
Here are the pages which will be visible on the AMP site:
- The shop page;
- Product pages;
- Product categories and tags pages;
- Cart page.
Please note: due to AMP Project restrictions there is no way to have the checkout and account pages in the AMP version. So your users will be redirected to the normal version of your site when they click ‘checkout’ etc.
Integrating ads into your mobile website
AdSense allows you to put ad blocks on your website and gives you money for every visitor who clicks on the ad. See the money start to flow in as visitors to your website click on the ads. With our plugin, you can integrate AdSense into your AMP website and choose where to position the ad block. Putting the ads at the top will get you more clicks, but might spoil the way your website looks. Placing the ads at the bottom won’t ruin the appearance of your website, but will probably result in fewer clicks. With our plugin, you can also insert the ads into post content using a simple shortcode ‘[wp-amp-ad]’.
Start getting extra money from your website today!
This extension require the AMPforWP plugin.
- Download verified by McAfee Secure
- All future updates for one year
Much more features are available
Discover PREMIUM plugins features to see what you get with StartUpPack.Net
Similar plugins from this category
You can purchase one single plugin or the entire pack