Wishlists for WooCommerce by Iconic
|Pack15||1 - 1||5 %|
|Pack15||2 - 2||10 %|
|Pack15||3 - 1000||15 %|
The WooCommerce Wishlists plugin by Iconic allows your customers to add products to an unlimited number of wishlists. Your customers can create wishlists for their birthday, Christmas, reading lists; anything you can think of. Therefore, there is proof that having an easy-to-use wishlist system on your WooCommerce store can increase sales and conversions. On top of that, the ability to share a list with family and friends increases your store’s reach and encourages new customers.
- Unlimited lists – make it easier for your customers to make a purchase by allowing them to create lists for every occasion.
- Privacy control – not everyone wants to share their list. Your customers can create private lists, public lists, and share them via a direct URL.
- Reach more potential customers – every list has built in sharing functionality for Twitter, Facebook, Google+, and direct email.
- All product types supported – customers can add any default product type to their lists, including product variations.
- Partial variation support – on the other hand, customers can add variable products to their lists with only a few options selected.
- Easy wishlist creation – your customers can create a list directly after clicking “Add to Wishlist”, or choose an existing one. Reducing clicks and hassle for the customer is a sure-fire way to keep them engaged.
- Quick modal interface – many wishlist actions are displayed in a modal overlay. This makes it look great in any theme and prevents customers from leaving their current page.
- Clean design focussed on the details – Every part of the wishlist experience has been designed with the customer in mind, making their experience and journey painless; encouraging them to return and place an order.
- Find a list – allow your customers to find their friend’s wishlists; search by name, email, and wishlist title.
However, every Iconic plugin is constantly evolving and improving. Here’s a few features that will be available soon in Wishlists for WooCommerce.
- Wishlist reports – so, find out which products are most popular in wishlists, and other useful data.
- Discounts – easily offer discounts on the most popular products, and notify the customers who have those products in their wishlists.
- Bulk actions – add all items to the cart, sorting, and filtering.
- Guest wishlists – allow guests to create and save a wishlist.
Features and Screenshots
Wishlists at a Glance
Your customers can view and manage their own WooCommerce wishlists from their wishlists page.
Every part of the WooCommerce Wishlists plugin has been meticulously designed with the customer in mind. It looks great in any theme.
Integrated Wishlist Buttons
But, the “Add to Wishlist” buttons are automatically added to a position of your choosing in the product archives and on the single product page. You can even disable it and insert it yourself with a shortcode.
Share a Wishlist
When your customers share a wishlist on your site the reach becomes exponential. They are promoting your products for you.
Find a Wishlist
So, your customers can find wishlists belonging to their friends of family. Another great way to increase sales on your WooCommerce store.
Familiar Admin Interface
Meanwhile, view and manage all WooCommerce wishlists from a familiar admin interface.
- Download verified by McAfee Secure
- All future updates for one year
Much more features are available
Discover PREMIUM plugins features to see what you get with StartUpPack.Net
Similar plugins from this category
You can purchase one single plugin or the entire pack